• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A standard EP3.

Stunning thread oh there wasn't a part about you fitting an after market stereo ha ha which I saw in a pic or did I miss that part lol ;)

That dent repair is impressive!

Great Thread Mate !!!!!

Your car is a real credit to you

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Stunning thread oh there wasn't a part about you fitting an after market stereo ha ha which I saw in a pic or did I miss that part lol ;)

I did have a Philips DAB unit in there, but over time it developed a fault with lag in the volume control, so it was returned - standard one back in there now, standard storage tray too, back to normal.

DSC_0360_zps6a364754.jpg

DSC_0432_zps55adcd35.jpg

Just a couple more.

One of the best threads I have read, I've got the exact same and believe the oem look is the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent thread buddy. Pretty much like mine. Check out my thread you may be interested. Same kind of OEM with slight improvements vision. They are great cars I'm super stoked on mine. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back