• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A20NWK's NHB EP3

Hi all,

I bought a 54 plate EP3 just over a year ago now and thought I would sign up here to share my progress.

After coming from a Volkswagen Lupo GTI, I have not looked back since. I've been driving almost four years now and this is the first car I have kept for over a year. It is a thoroughly enjoyable car and is keeping me entertained to this day. If I do change motors in the near future there will be another Honda replacing it on the drive.

Anyway, onto the photos. I don't have many but hopefully this will change in the future.

First decent clean

P1000061_zpsefb5c711.jpg

P1000078_zpsad57c410.jpg

P1000126_zps456062ad.jpg

Change of suspension and alloys

P1000391_zps26569b1b.jpg

P1000522_zpsc4ccdfce.jpg

Visit to TDI North

TDINorth_zpsaa734930.jpg

As it stands

P1000782_zps5c5fb566.jpg

That's it for now. I will update the thread as and when necessary.

Enjoy!

Not had chance to give much of an update in a while so here goes.

First of all, I'll be fitting some custom air feeds early next year to tidy up holes in the front bumper. I'm after a set of JDM wind deflectors and pre-facelift rear lights, both to improve looks as well. Under the bonnet, a few subtle treats are needed along with a real good clean. The rocker cover also wants some fresh paint.

There's a lot I want to sort with the bodywork too. Large scratches are present above each rear arch. There are also gouges in the rear bumper and stonechips to the bonnet. All these parts will be resprayed towards the summer time. Hopefully then it will start to turn heads at shows.

That's all for now.

Looks really smart as it stands with the wheels etc, the earlier rear lights would indeed be a nice subtle addition though as said!

Thanks guys.

I actually bought a set of rear lights for £90 this week. I had a go at fitting them but ended up running into a rather annoying problem.

To remove the rear lights, the bumper needs to come off. A combination of ride height, wheel width and tyre thickness meant I couldn't access the screws underneath the arches. This meant I'd have to remove the wheels and bumper just to get at the light clusters, which I didn't have time to do. Bit of a pain in the arse, but it'll have to wait until the next dry weekend.

The joys of owning an EP3!

Ahh thats a bummer! Be worth it when sorted though :wink:

£90 doesn't sound bad either if they're as new

looking at some gloss black for mine soon really like the stealth look nice seeing yours makes me more convinced

That's tidy mate ...liking the stats on it.. hopefully mine will there abouts soon:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_7389.JPG
    IMG_7389.JPG
    445.4 KB · Views: 13
Back