• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ABP Eibach Springs... 35mm or 30mm now??? Visual difference in height?

Hi guys. Gonna be getting my car lowered soon, just good springs will be fine. I was considering the Eibach Sportline springs but... I see now that ABP advertise their springs as a 30mm drop. Before, they used to be advertised as 35mm if I remember rightly?

If they're now 30mm, whats changed? Visually does it look higher? Not actually a problem if so as I don't want my car too low as I want it to remain practical and compliant, but 20mm just doesn't look enough with the Eibach Pro kit..

Thanks chaps and chapesses. Any pics of folks cars on the 30mm ABP kit would be awesome :)

Perfect timing! Just fitted my ABP Eibach's today mate and i love it! Advertised as 30mm drop alround. Mine hasn't quite settled yet but even as it stands now its perfect! The stance i was after! Not too low so it doesn;t scrub or anything, but low enough to catch your splitter so becareful! I wouldn't want to go any lower tbh.

Perfect timing! Just fitted my ABP Eibach's today mate and i love it! Advertised as 30mm drop alround. Mine hasn't quite settled yet but even as it stands now its perfect! The stance i was after! Not too low so it doesn;t scrub or anything, but low enough to catch your splitter so becareful! I wouldn't want to go any lower tbh.

Mine is exactly low as yours, and I do have knocks on front. lol

Sounds perfect, exactly as I want really just a nice commonground without leaving too much arch gap. I love the way the car rides and handles as it is but I've never had a car with this amount of arch gap for this amount of time lol.

You got any pics of yours Li and 4kas?

securedownload-1.jpg

Here's a pic of mine, but its not OEM 17's.
They're 18's :D
Sorry very dirty, as raining allday yesterday. :D

All the cars look great guys top job, perfect really. Love the Milano Red one looks perfect :)

Think I'll go with the ABP springs afterall!

How you finding the ride quality? Fair few people saying it's pretty much as standard just flatter through the twisties, be awesome if it was true lol :)

I think it's harsher than standard but only really noticeable on bad roads. 85% of the times it feels just like OEM. I do catch my b-pipe though, which is one of Robs unsilenced ones. I think it hangs that little bit lower. Love them though, handled very well on a track day and mightily impressed with them and the car in general.

Perfect ride height Li :) Like the motor too! I was thinking tints for mine but couldn't decide wether to get front wind deflectors and no tints or just tints all round, light smoke for me though.

I will go for the ABP's methinks, great value and they sit well :)

Thanks. Why dont you get tints all round and deflectors instead of just one or the other?

I may well do to be honest lol I was thinking of the JDM deflectors as they sort of look a bit bigger and thus helps me get away with not having front tints, mainly due to coppers round here really, but my last car had tints all round and I had no bother but I don't go too dark thats all :)

Back