• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ABP Eibach vs Eibach pro kit.. pics

Well the time has come to lower my ctr, now with the standard setup my supersprint b-pipe scrapes when i pull onto my drive, so dont want to go too low.

I believe the pro kit is -25 and the abp kit is -30/35, is this right?
is there any difference apart from height?
Anyone had any knocking etc?

please post pics of the ride height and tell me how you get on with the set up:D

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the ABP springs when I had my EP3. Did drop it a very nice height but was pretty low. If yours scrapes now then I imagine it would be pretty bad with these springs?

Heres mine with 8x17 Rota's

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Cheers Allen, that is a nice drop, what b-pipe was on your ep3?
My exhaust only scrapes lightly at certain angles, did you have any probs with speed bumps etc?

I had standard exhaust. It scraped on bid speed bumps. I did have a DC Sports on for a bit but scraped on everything so had to take it off

Hi
I also have the Supersprint B pipe cars lowered -35mm front and -30mm back (ABP Eibach kit)
before
13112010490.jpg

After
13012011561.jpg

Ive not had any problems ride is pretty much as standard unless you hit a big potehole then it can be crashy.

B pipe only scrapes in multi story car parks etc

hope this helps

Thread might be dead but where does everyone buy the ABP Springs from? Is it from ABP direct? I got quoted £320 from ABP for ABP/Eibach Springs, Rear Camber Arms and Front Camber bolts. . .anyone found any cheaper?

Mine does on it's 15mm drop. I've changed the front splitter since, so don't go near kerbs now. :lol:

Eibach Progressive 15mm, on an FN2 though.

I'd catch them swinging into a parking space, not even bumping up the kerb, just getting the front wheels close. I reverse park all the time now, means it doesn't happen.

ABP said they you won't need adjustable rear camber arms on a standard height car. Will I get away with this if the car is to be lowered only 15mm on the rear and still get a good geo setting (ie FRSU)

(already have front camber bolts)

Please, can anyone advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Andr3w I dont suppose you could tell me if the ABP springs you put on yours were the old ones or the new ones? As i think i read somewhrere that ABP changed their springs from a 35mm drop to a 30mm? Am i correct or have I just been seeing things again?

just jumping on this thread i had the eibach pro kit with frsu done at tdi south less than a week ago sits pretty low now not sure what drop is but must be 25/30 mm so far been amazed by grip level till i left work today and took a bend thinking this will fly round and was going sideways without warning i have never expericened this in a front wheel drive car nomally just understeers is this normal for a frsu and me just pushing it too hard or could there be a problem with set up

Back