• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ABP fastroad setup and warranty

I should imagine some dealers would argue that it does..........especially if fitting camber adjusters.

Probably depends how kind your dealer is.

Might be worth speaking to your preferred Honda dealer & asking them where you stand, also if they tell you it will not effect your warranty, get it writing for any future niggles :wink:

It shouldn't really affect the warranty as all your doing is setting it up how it was meant to be set up in the first place.

Most of the CTR's that have had the set up done have been greatly out from the factory, its just doing there job for them imo.

The only way they will probably tell is if you have the rear camber adjusters and even then they will have to look closely, I doubt half of them would notice anyway.

Carl

I doubt they'd notice at all my mate part ex'd a wrote off CTR (which he fixed outside of the insurance) for a 30AE and they didn't even notice. Welsh-Rich had the pleasure of finding that one out...

Mark43 said:
I should imagine some dealers would argue that it does..........especially if fitting camber adjusters.

Probably depends how kind your dealer is.

Honda at Swindon want to be waking up and making sure the cambers are spot on when coming out of the factory, then we won't have to worry about fitting adjusters. :D Makes for a better set up car IMO :D

Back