• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

abp frsu

Hey all, has anyone had the frsu done at abp motorsport, £155 that's for parts and sutup I think. If anybody has any feedback it would be much appreciated, cheers

I think everyone who has had it done there will tell you it's pretty good. Well worth the money just for peace of mind if not anything else.

£155 is cheap for parts and set up.

Set up will be around the £90/£100 mark and parts is normally £120 (based on Eibach adjusters).

Ok cheers, and is it worth doing even if I'm not going to lower my ep3?

To get the best out of a FRSU it should be done on settled springs and new tyres all round, but if thats not practical its not the end of the world.

Put the springs on first though if possible.

Just had 4 new tyres on, don't really want to lower it though, I still should see some improvment though?

Yes, massive improvement on standard springs, easily worth the money and considered by some as the first mod to do on a EP3.

Yes well worth it, it totally tranformed how it cornered and felt more balanced. Although i had to wait there and it took 4 hours and your in the middle of nowhere!!!

Did you get the parts and the set up for £155?

I only live 20 mins away from ABP so i am thinking of getting this done

yeah round about that figure, eibach camber adjusters you get the print out and all my setting were well out thats why my rears were bald on the inside best £ ive spent on the car so far

I ordered the abp springs but because i was quite a way away they sent me their specification of how they set it up! Must say car handles brilliant and sticks really well in corners! Couldn't fault it or them, definately recommend!

i hope hes wrong as i was going to have mine done at TDI, although ABP isnt to far from me either and they've done a good job on my car in the past

i will give paul a bell tomorow but im sure he quoted me £620 frsu with springs fitted inc vat, but im finding it hard to belive if ABP are doing frsu for £155, i will double check tomorow.

i will give paul a bell tomorow but im sure he quoted me £620 frsu with springs fitted inc vat, but im finding it hard to belive if ABP are doing frsu for £155, i will double check tomorow.

That £155 is without springs mind.

Back