• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

abp frsu

yeah round about that figure, eibach camber adjusters you get the print out and all my setting were well out thats why my rears were bald on the inside best £ ive spent on the car so far

i think you need to let us know what there actually doing for the frsu,£155 sounds to good to be true, the quote i got is right i know thats with springs but just for the frsu its know way near 155.

yes i thought so, don't think the cambers will be very good ether£155 is cheap so expect cheap.

I wouldn't be too bothered mate, front camber bolts are front camber bolts. It's the rears you want to be picky about. Having said that I went for the D2 ones which don't get rated much but they were half the price of SPC/Eibach ones and it does the job fine 2 years on.

For £155 that will only do for OEM suspension and even then you might have to consider the rear adjusters because there is only so much they can do with the standard rear arms.

For £155 that will only do for OEM suspension and even then you might have to consider the rear adjusters because there is only so much they can do with the standard rear arms.[/QUOTE]

so its not really a fast road set up is it?

It is because say 9/10 times the rear arms can be adjusted enough to get it into spec. I've not heard of many people who had it done say they had to compromise on the rear because they couldn't get enough adjustment on it.

If you're really that an*l about it then just factor in another £80ish for rear camber adjusters.

I was under the impression that if one of the wheels is out then they're all out, thats what Tom at TGM told me anyway.

Thus if you only have your fronts done, then whats the point.

Cutting corners in modding will only end in tears.

I thought a FRSU includes the front AND rear adjustments? I would of thought the rear would be done too as the inner tire wall wear unevenly due to the alignment going out from factory. If the front is only done, the rear will still be out of alignment and cause uneven tire wear in the long run for the rears.

i think prices are around the 250 mark for a full FRSU but dont quote me!

You can't adjust the rear camber on an EP3, unless you buy rear camber adjusters. If you buy cheap rear adjusters then you run the risk of them seizing.

As Suits rightfully states, cutting corners ends in tears.

You can't adjust the rear camber on an EP3, unless you buy rear camber adjusters. If you buy cheap rear adjusters then you run the risk of them seizing.

As Suits rightfully states, cutting corners ends in tears.

i meant, you need to get the Eibach rear adjustable camber bolts to adjust the rear too, hence additional cost near the 250 mark. 155 sounded too cheap, but sounds right if its just the front. :)

i meant, you need to get the Eibach rear adjustable camber bolts to adjust the rear too, hence additional cost near the 250 mark. 155 sounded too cheap, but sounds right if its just the front. :)

Just for your info mate, but the rear take camber arms and the front take bolts.

Dont want anyone buying the wrong parts ;) .

The ABP FRSU at that price does adjust the rears too even though they are none adjustable. They essentially enlarge the hole that the bolt goes into and slide it in/out a little. That's why only minor adjustments can be done. It seems to work for a lot of people and nobody has any complaints about it. I went for the rear camber arms too even though I'm running OEM suspension because I'm just an*l like that.

Therefore the ABP one adjusts all wheels, not just front. The only thing is they mod the fixed rear arms for that price. Hope that clears it up.

I have had the ABP FRSU , It was the first mod I did to my car and I really like the improvements it made. Turning in seems more presice and the car feels more sure footed than standard :)

Just for your info mate, but the rear take camber arms and the front take bolts.

Dont want anyone buying the wrong parts ;) .

oops :oops:

i knew that! i just havent had my coffee yet :D

How long do you reckon before it needs a re-check on the alignment?

oops :oops:

i knew that! i just havent had my coffee yet :D

How long do you reckon before it needs a re-check on the alignment?

Depends to be honest. How hard do you drive the car, how often, do you do trackdays etc etc. I get mine checked annually as a rule of thumb when it's in for a service. I also get it checked if I've hit a bad pot hole or the handling feels "off".

think you're meant to do it annually or something. I haven't done it yet. I want to lower my car in future so going to hold out.

Back