• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ABS Light Won't Clear!!

Hi, I have had my ABS Light on for a couple of weeks now although some days it doesn't come on. It's also something that I have been able to clear with a code reader. Anyway I got myself a new sensor and it's not cleared it and now it won't even clear with the code reader?? I have checked for possible broken wires and nothing. Code reader comes up with Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor Open Circuit. I'm now at a loss?? Any help much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sensor an induction coil in the wheel bearing on those? If it's not that then it's a dodgy connector or loom fault and it's got worse since you fiddled. :picardfp:

It picks up off the driveshaft and all the teeth on that are intact. Looks like I will have to maybe get an auto electrician to check for possible wire breaks in loom.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back