• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord 2.2 CTDi Sport GT (MY 2007)

Does anyone know much about these? I'm considering getting a diesel family car and the above sounds very nice. It seems the Honda diesel engines are highly regarded and I need something with a big boot so this seems to tick many of the boxes, especially as the Sport GT spec comes with uprated supsension and a nice interior.

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them?

As above, the boot isn't as big as it appears and the vision seeing around the A pillar is terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone above has covered everything in terms of the bad points. I had one from work for a while it will do everything you need it to do its a perfect family car. its a honda so you know its going to be reliable and its not slow either. you could do much worse

Managed to have a quick look at one tonight as someone at work has one. Boot is shocking for such a big car! Still decent enough though. I reckon the civic with it's magic seats offers more storage though

Back