• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord seats in an EP3

I was wondering if anyone has ever fitted a set of the Accord type r front seats in an EP3. I can get a pair pretty cheap and they look the same as the Premier Recaros only in all black (the colour actually looks a better match for the pre face lift civic). I was really just wondering about the rails as i would doubt the Accord rails would be a straight swap.

No idea if they'd fit but one thing is for sure. They come out of a 4 door car, so they aren't going to fold forward to let anyone in the back!! :lol:

Better off going for DC5 seats. The rails line up on three holes and with a bit of filing on all 4. :smt023

You will need either seat rails from a Premier or JDM CTR- bascially seat rails that house the Recaro seats, not the prefacelift (grey/black) or facelift (black/red) as the rails are combined with the seats.

That would be your cheapest option otherwise you will need Bride RO seat rails imported from Japan and they are quite expensive.

However, civic.type-r made a very good point that you wont be able to let people into the rear :lol:

HTH

Thanks for the replies. To be honest i'm not that bothered about letting people in the back. All my cars over the last 11 years have been 3 doors and i could count the number of times i've had people in the back on one hand. It's one of the benefits of being antisocial :D

I don't really fancy the DC5 seats but as they are also Recaro then will the rails from DC5 seats also fit onto Accord Recaros for fitting in an EP3 (with a bit of filing of course). Bit of a complicated way of doing things but just a thought. There's a scrappy near me breaking a DC5 at the moment.

Back