• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord type R front calipers

Not a straight swap IIRC, pretty sure they don't need brackets fabricating but they need the discs too from memory.

Simon I'll be selling my DC5 Bremos soon if that's an option for you?

Not a straight swap IIRC, pretty sure they don't need brackets fabricating but they need the discs too from memory.

Can't seem to find anything on the net about it.

John is that to do with the thickness of the disc? The difference between the two are atr is 28mm thickness and 70mm bore and ep is 25mm and 64mm bore. Would the bore make a difference as they are same 5 stud pattern?

Simon I'll be selling my DC5 Bremos soon if that's an option for you?

Chris cheers but probably not got that sort of spare cash at the moment. Can get these accord ones for £60 and if they don't fit the EP will sell them to Jamie for his tourer

Right found something on civinfo that says by using the Accord disks it is a straight swap apart from having to bend or remove the splash guard, Happy days :lol: Hoping there should be an improvement with the twin piston setup.

I think it's that the caliper sits in a different place and just doesn't like up with the Civic disc. Fine when you fit the Accord disc.

Simon, did u manage to try fitting the ATR calipers as i also have a set but unsure whether to fiddle around with them with new ATR discs to find out they don't or simply just buy a new set of CTR discs and pads :D

Simon, did u manage to try fitting the ATR calipers as i also have a set but unsure whether to fiddle around with them with new ATR discs to find out they don't or simply just buy a new set of CTR discs and pads :D
Hi mate , just got them stripped down at the moment so not had the chance to test fit yet but having done some research dont think its an issue fitting them apart from the splash guard which needs to be bent out the way or removed.

Finally fitted the Accord Type R front calipers apart from having to trim the splash/dust shield they are a straight swap. Good cheap upgrade, first impressions are very good need a track day now to fully test them.
a19fed9f7b5f6eddc2a2dd0a1f844dc3.jpg
96ca5a73e8f4ca370b0699a2fb3d2c19.jpg
6612eadcb3fe772ffb77cab413c85639.jpg
dab9fe5e68108cb2d281bf82cced1e32.jpg
1a4b869f78795066a79bcd2edc3c26da.jpg
a733ba2c747e0fb37312ad01a187340a.jpg
2592983d8f7050f60335ca14c17ee164.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Wow that looks good. Did u try aligning the callipers with the civic discs and confirm if they fit, or is the accord discs a must?

I didn't Johnny, but the accord ones are 3mm thicker and definitely needed. Cheap upgrade if you can get the calipers. I know you have some so get them fitted.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Back