• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord Type R owner here

Here are a few recent pics taken at Santa pod yesterday. I've recently fitted Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's. :woot:

Orange again :lol:

StuvsM3.jpg

StuvsMG.jpg

StuvsOmegaFAIL.jpg

StuvsOmega.jpg

Stux2.jpg

Stux3.jpg

very nice accord there fella! you dont see many clean and looked after exmaples anymore, the orange wheels seem to break up the car, if the alloys were silver in colour it would look bland and family car ish ! good work!

very nice accord there fella! you dont see many clean and looked after exmaples anymore, the orange wheels seem to break up the car, if the alloys were silver in colour it would look bland and family car ish ! good work!

It does look a bit bland with the standard wheels :(

DSC02662.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dunno why you picked the slowest colour ;)

I always liked your orange wheels, and was one of the few who, before you started, agreed it would look great. Now having seen your standard pic, reinforces how wise your decision really was :cool:

dunno why you picked the slowest colour ;)

I always liked your orange wheels, and was one of the few who, before you started, agreed it would look great. Now having seen your standard pic, reinforces how wise your decision really was :cool:

im sure you and stux are playing hide the sausage! :lol:

I'm planning these wheels as my next mod :

da25e027.jpg

927dcb95.jpg

Opinions please....... :D

Also, what colour should i paint the calipers?

Back