• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord Type R

Here are some better pictures of the ATR, hope you like
20120305_070106.jpg

20120305_070045.jpg

20120305_070031.jpg

Parkers says its a 2.2 with 209bhp? All that revvy powerz in a big comfortable car, i like!

The old man has an aged Primera GT and i'm hoping he'll replace it with one of these. Such a great step up.

So don't want to sell mine. Two ATR's and a GTR is a bit of a burden when I have the Company car now.

:(

as the weather was nice today guys i spent some time cleaning the atr up, its really starting to sink in now that i have a car i have spent years dreaming of owning

typera.jpg

typerb.jpg

this is the before and after on the black strips, i was happy with how they turned out

20120325_142523.jpg

20120325_150247.jpg

Resized to 100% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge
20120325_150300.jpg

Resized to 100% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge
20120325_150322.jpg

think the grille needs something to make it more black, the stuff i used was a bit pants so i left the picture of it out

thanks im really loving it, always wanted one since they came out and after saving some pennys thought to myself i think its time to get what i always wanted, and its a decision i will never regret

chris don't be fooled they may look good in the picture but that's the sun blazing on them, they really are misty, i really need to get to work on them :lol:

Mine were mopped the other week but they could do with another go I think.

That's the main thing I dislike about the facelift mate, the droopey exhausts look pump and I think overall the car doesn't look as sporty. I'll trade you my exhaust for your gearbox? :lol:

If not, it's a good excuse for you to upgrade yours. :)

i am looking at upgrading but really not sure what to go to, the thing i worry about the most is sticking an exhaust on and making it sound like a crappy old motor with a tincan stuck on the back of it, in the past i have only ever had magnex systems fitted as i loved them on my fords but doesnt look like they do anything for the accord, i have heard good things about mongoose systems though

There's a company in London that does custom ones for the ATR that seem popular. They are called Solid Fabrications.

Either that or run an aftermarket 2-1 downpipe and/or decat along with a prefacelift cat back system.

thanks i will look into that, also may give the prefacelift exhaust a thought as well, i think im defiantly going to fit a k&n typhoon,

Back