• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Adaptive Cruise Control

Been reading the Honda Magazine and it mentioned about Adaptive Cruise Control. This sounds perfect to me I could be day dreaming on the motorway with the car accelerating and braking for me ;) . Can't find it any where on the options list so is it standard on the Accord (I doubt very much) or so so expensive they dare not say how much :lol:

It almost is :lol: :lol: But this way I get to sit in a comfy chair and not have to listen to some little ***** Ipod

I've been playing about with the one on the piccaso and found I actually would keep my licence if I had cruise control. When i'm in the CTR I start at 80 and the foot gets heavier and heavier until i'm doing stupid figure in stupida places. One day I will get caught.

So anybody know how much this costs or is it standard?

I want to crawl into my car in the morning get on the M2 set the adaptive cruise control and the Lane Keeping Assist System. Set my Sat nav to wake me when i get to the Blackwall Tunnel and Bob's your uncle. 90 minutes more kip in the morning and 90 minutes playing my PsP in the evenings :lol:

Damian, define the word "Driver" and then take a good look at yourself!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have used the adaptive cruise control together with the lane assist on the Legend, not sure how much extra it is, but it was fun.

Ok 90 mins x 5 days = 450 mins

450 mins x 52 weeks ( i work some weekends so will even out ) = 23400

23400 x 3 years = 70200

divide 70200 by 2750 = 25 minutes sleep per pound note

So will cost me about £3.50 every day for 90 minutes sleep :lol: :lol:

I wonder if the police would do you for dangerous driving :lol:

How was the automatic lane control, must be weird having the
the steering wheel move in your hands.

I have been in an Accord with ALC, it only makes very subtle changes but did seem really surreal, there have to be clearly defined lines on the road for it to work too or so we found anyway.

Back