• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Additional parts while fitting meister zetacrd+ for frsu

So I looking a making an improvement on the handling before I search for more power. So recently purchased some nice coilovers from meister r, now I'm in no rush in fitting them because i want to get my new wheels and goodyear a2 tyres on at the same time. I was just wanting to know what other things are worth while fitting at the same time as the coilovers. I do also require a new o/s/f ball joint.

rear camber arms?
roll centre ball joints?
whiteline antiroll bars?
lca poly bushes?
new inner track+ rod?
rear lca?
camber bolts?
front and rear struts?

What in your opinion are worth while tuning parts to make the best out the coilovers?

Things I would recommend:

Rear Camber arms
Roll centre adjusters
SuperPro castor increase bushes (or polybushes all round)
Rack Raiser
Rear anti roll bar (JDM, Progress or similar)
Modified steering arms (If planning on tracking the car and needing more than 1.75 degrees of camber)

You don't necessarily need camber bolts as the coilovers have camber plates.
Again you don't need rear LCA's, their really just for looks, but if you're feeling plush then go for it :)
I would check over the track rod ends, but if their not broke don't fix them. Although if you get modified steering arms its worth replacing them.

Back