• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Advice on potential set up please

I was wondering if some of you could cast your eye over the following, and give your thoughts.

I am looking to have the following supplied and fitted to my UKDM DC2

- Eibach Pro Kit Springs

- Rear adjustable camber arms

- Rear toe adjusters

- Aluminium front upper control arms, with camber and castor adjustment.

- Alignment set up with more aggresive 'fast road' settings

All of the above products are from Eibach/SPC. It will be TGM supplying and fitting the parts. I have used them before, and I am very happy with the service Tom gives.

Obviously the above is not cheap, and with all bits supplied, and labour including alignment set up, it will come in at around £900 max. inc. VAT. Tom did talk me through a couple of other options, opposed to using the front upper control arms, but I like the idea of a complete replacement part, without 'modifying' the stock set up.

I dont want coilovers, and I personally think the above list will be best for my needs, but I am willing to listen to anyone who has had similar work done, or used any of the above products. I am most keen to hear from anyone who has used the Eibach front upper control arms, as Tom speaks highly of them, but they are pricey!!

My only thoughts are maybe I could loose the rear toe adjusters, and make do with the stock adjustment.

Any help/advice/thougt appreciated :D

Gunn79 said:
I was wondering if some of you could cast your eye over the following, and give your thoughts.

I am looking to have the following supplied and fitted to my UKDM DC2

- Eibach Pro Kit Springs

- Rear adjustable camber arms

- Rear toe adjusters

- Aluminium front upper control arms, with camber and castor adjustment.

- Alignment set up with more aggresive 'fast road' settings

All of the above products are from Eibach/SPC. It will be TGM supplying and fitting the parts. I have used them before, and I am very happy with the service Tom gives.

Obviously the above is not cheap, and with all bits supplied, and labour including alignment set up, it will come in at around £900 max. inc. VAT. Tom did talk me through a couple of other options, opposed to using the front upper control arms, but I like the idea of a complete replacement part, without 'modifying' the stock set up.

I dont want coilovers, and I personally think the above list will be best for my needs, but I am willing to listen to anyone who has had similar work done, or used any of the above products. I am most keen to hear from anyone who has used the Eibach front upper control arms, as Tom speaks highly of them, but they are pricey!!

My only thoughts are maybe I could loose the rear toe adjusters, and make do with the stock adjustment.

Any help/advice/thougt appreciated :D

I've got all those adjustable arms on mine, but didn't go for the complete replacement arms, just had the press in bushes used instead as they were ALOT cheaper to buy and do pretty much the same job.

I can't complain about any of the gear on it, worth every penny in all honesty dude. I would go for the toe adjusters personally and not bother with the complete replacement front upper control arms and get the press in sections.

I've got a set of Whiteline castor adjuster bolts that Julian sells for the front sat here in a bag as I don't think i'll be putting them on as i'm 99% selling the car if you wanted those as well?

Back