• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Advice

Easy ALL

Today i look under my car and was thinking i need a new exhaust.

DC nice but loud

BC4 sits to low but does the trick

HKS are Big

Indvia i like but big

hmm dont no really, after reading thread after thread after thread dont know what i want.

Spoon would get my vote tbh mate.
GPR (Smeg's employer) are doing the Supersprint unsilenced B-pipe & mated to a N1 it would sound great.

when you say

Supersprint unsilenced B-pipe & mated to a N1.

Would that be loud or similiar to a BC 4.

Cheers

Tahir

ps how low does the unsilenced B-pipe sit.

n1? is that a backbox?

hi mate the n1 is a backox and it is a spoon n1 backbox, i have a supersprint unsilenced b pipe (b pipe is also known as a mid pipe) on my car and no it doesn't hang to low, just a little lower than standard as its a bigger bore (62mm as opposed to 50mm standard bore) ive never caught mine yet going over bumps etc. Finally if you mated a supersprint unsilenced b-pipe to a spoon n1 backbox then that combo would be seriously loud, as the spoon n1 is one of the louder backboxes you can buy hence the reason they do a silencer for it lol, and obviously the s/sprint b pipe has no silencer so if you like your car to be loud as fook then go for it. I'd advise you to get a spoon b pipe (silenced) along with a spoon n1 backbox, this will sound nice and raspy and lovely in vtec but not to ott. i am using a s/sprint unsilenced b-pipe mated to the standard back box at the minute and i think this combo sounds awesome. Hope that helps mate:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy dam that went waaaaaa over my head to much techical terms lol.
Need to look at more exhausts i think. Any other options apart from the n1 spoon method.

:eek:

Holy dam that went waaaaaa over my head to much techical terms lol.
Need to look at more exhausts i think. Any other options apart from the n1 spoon method.

:eek:

lol sorry mate i should have kept it more simple, insteas of going on and on and on. look on websites such as vtec direct and funky power as they sell loads of- of the shelf ep3 exhaust systems. just stay away from the magnex, janspeed and powerflow etc :D

Back