• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aem Cai

Just fitted my Cai intake and have a few teething problems. I disconnected the battery as instructed and fitted. But now the electric windows do not work automatically, i have to hold butto n down. Also car feels like it wants to stall. Is this usual?

After disconnecting the battery you need to "train" the electric windows for the automatic mode, its fairly simple just open and close them fully a few times and it works it out.
As for the car feeling like its going to stall it could just be that you need to take it for a long drive to give the ecu time to adjust to the new air intake.
Of course I could be talking out my arse on both issues :lol:

CD player code should be in the front of your Honda wallet. The electric windows is as Al said you have to open and close them fully and the next time the engine is started it should be ok again. As for the stalling take the car out for a good blast and this should give the ECU chance to adapt to puttin more fuel in etc and it should settle.

Back