• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM cold air induction for fn2

hello everyone joined about a month ago:D this is my first time becoming a member of a forum and what i seen so far is really interesting and usefull .i have been a type r owner for three years now my first type r was the new FN2 in milano red ,but only had for six months , saw the four door JDM FD2 and just had to have one .after looking through the air intake forum i have decided to invest in a gruppe m air intake £764 from CPL obsene money really hope i wont be dissapointed ,i recently bought a aem cold air intake imported it from showstoppers usa was told it would fit my car, but the cold air sensor is different so beware plus ended up costing near £290 with postage and tax at this end after emailing them and telling them it wont fit they dont want to know luckily i paid through credit card got money back ,i t was listed in there catalouge to fit the o6 up civic si product no 21-519c think it will fit the FN2 does anyone know ?

Hello and welcome
I've got the GM for the ep3 and it's fantastic. Don't think I'll ever get bored of the noise and the gains are noticable.
Imagine the GM on FD2 will be the dogs danglies!:D
I'm confused about your question on the aem, does it mean you got a refund from your credit and you got to keep the goods?
It would be my guess it wouldn't fit the FN2, but someone with more knownledge should be able to confirm this.

Not sure if you have purchased the Gruppe-m yet or not but there is a member on here who is based in Australia I believe who can source them. Might be worth dropping him a PM to see what price he cant get one at. Username is xp02ed

Hello and welcome
I've got the GM for the ep3 and it's fantastic. Don't think I'll ever get bored of the noise and the gains are noticable.
Imagine the GM on FD2 will be the dogs danglies!:D
I'm confused about your question on the aem, does it mean you got a refund from your credit and you got to keep the goods?
It would be my guess it wouldn't fit the FN2, but someone with more knownledge should be able to confirm this.

Hi the credit card company have to give you your money back if the goods dont fit , are not as advertised ,or damaged ,as long as you spend £100 pounds or more ,them at showstoppers told me the AEM would fit ? but would not the air censor fitment was different for a start .i had to write to credit card comp explaining what was wrong ,also send a indipendant garage report that confirmed the kit would not fit ,took about three weeks to sort they have not as yet asked for the goods back .worked out better show stoppers not wanting to know would have cost another £60 to post back and they take 25percent restocking fee .laughing all the way to the bank:lol:

Not sure if you have purchased the Gruppe-m yet or not but there is a member on here who is based in Australia I believe who can source them. Might be worth dropping him a PM to see what price he cant get one at. Username is xp02ed

Hi there yer should be here any day now ,orderd from japan through CPL three weeks ago . thanks anyway .

civic si is the coupe model from the states - different to the fn2
careful when ordering parts from the US as alot of them will not be right for your car

if you're looking to sell it just warn the buyer they will need to modify it slightly to fit their car

civic si is the coupe model from the states - different to the fn2
careful when ordering parts from the US as alot of them will not be right for your car

if you're looking to sell it just warn the buyer they will need to modify it slightly to fit their car

thanks, yer wont be importing any thing else from over there bin lucky really, i got a mugen copy front carbon fibre spiltter and vented bonnet from seiben was cheaper than hear did not know about the handling charges at airport plus tax worked out dearer, but was top quality and fitted perfect ,i was worried if did not fit or was damaged would have been costly to send back .learnt my lesson. i was thinking of putting the AEM on ebay ,heard a rumour it might fit the fn2 :cool:

Back