• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

alright guys thought i would let everyone no that i fitted my AEM ecu tonight,started perfect,idle is fine vtec is set at 5k rev limit is about 8k i think certanally feels more responcive low down,has now lost the vtec changeover going to get it mapped for my mods,& see what i will produce:santa:

did you get a before dyno to compare?

let us know how it pans out - might be worth getting Pez to properly set up your cams

did you get a before dyno to compare?

let us know how it pans out - might be worth getting Pez to properly set up your cams

i am running it G off the map that was done on the other ATR it is simalar to my mods spoke to the guy who mapped it,but hes down in milton kenyes so a bit off a treak but should be going after the year for mapping,thinking off changing the cams too skunk 2 cams but will see:twisted:

:lol:

Very good Phil- so does this mean you wont be getting a CTR or a SKyline?

Oh, and can i have some of your money from the endless pit you seem to have.....:twisted:

:lol:

Very good Phil- so does this mean you wont be getting a CTR or a SKyline?

Oh, and can i have some of your money from the endless pit you seem to have.....:twisted:

i will be keeping the car a bit longer,i dont have a pit off money i wish:lol: have a look in the spotted section;)

After chasing TP's Skyline around Brands on Monday I'd love one, until he told me about the 3 tanks or petrol compared to my 3/4 used during the day!! Mind you it was runnign about 550bhp with the exhaust bung in.

Oh and the ATR - noise tested at 78dB LOL!!!!

After chasing TP's Skyline around Brands on Monday I'd love one, until he told me about the 3 tanks or petrol compared to my 3/4 used during the day!! Mind you it was runnign about 550bhp with the exhaust bung in.

Oh and the ATR - noise tested at 78dB LOL!!!!

what eggsauce system, standard?

Phil,

Glad to hear you have fitted the AEM and it runs OK on the map that was on my ATR.

I'm sure if you were to have it mapped to your specific mods then more improvement would be seen.

Cheers

Dave

Phil,

Glad to hear you have fitted the AEM and it runs OK on the map that was on my ATR.

I'm sure if you were to have it mapped to your specific mods then more improvement would be seen.

Cheers

Dave

cheers Dave i have spoke to Dan & i am going down next year to get it mapped to my car,but it seems to work fine on the map that was set on your car,Dan said it will run ok on this till i get it remapped:santa:

Be really insterested to see the before and after stats once it's set up. These chips are quite pricey aren't they? I wonder what the BHP per £ will work out at? :) I suppose it will improve your other mods too?

One of my mates has put an 'enginuity' chip into his Scooby and now has a 400BHP setting and a 35mpg setting.

Downside is he has always has his laptop sitting on the front passenger seat so you have to be thrown about like a pin-ball in the back :smt048

well worth what Phil paid this is :lol:

I needs to get somethin to allow me to adjust fueling on the accord it seems to be overfueling for some reason.

Maybe cos of the mods i dunno :rolleyes:

The max power your gonna get from a stock h22a7 without any internal mods is between 190-195 whp, thats with custom header, induction kit, zorst, decat, management and a healthy engine. Its not bad really as its an old engine that makes roughly 165-170 whp standard. Mine makes 191 whp with the curent mods. Add some cams and you see about 200-205 whp on UK 99 ron fuel.

All proven results by ATR owners

Back