• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

nice times Barry just quicker than me:lol: i had full interior too plus had the wee mans car seat,i recon the ATR can get low 14 with striped interior & less fuel:santa:

nice times Barry just quicker than me:lol: i had full interior too plus had the wee mans car seat,i recon the ATR can get low 14 with striped interior & less fuel:santa:

Also tune the driver Phil, so no more beer, fish and chips. Every pound counts :D

i have been on a diet Frans for about 2 months & have lost about a stone & a half in weight:lol: :lol: :p

aye right:lol: You will be the first man to lose weight over the Christmas period.

Are you sure you are not starving yourself because of all the money you are spending on the car;)

The quickest times i managed at the Pod (september) this year MR G were
14.28 @ 98 mph
14.31 @ 99 mph
14.44 @ 97 mph

Not bad for a fully loaded car, thats as good as i could get in the current state of tune and weight, could probably get slightly quicker with different tyres and the interior removed.

Those times are no quicker than mine tricky.

think people need to put up there timing to tickets to prove what they are claiming,or we could all say any time we want:rolleyes:

aye right:lol: You will be the first man to lose weight over the Christmas period.

Are you sure you are not starving yourself because of all the money you are spending on the car;)

dont need to starve my self Andy due to the money i am making:lol: :lol: :smt047

Back