• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM V2 Fitted

Got my AEM V2 on today. Very easy to install, looks really nice and i got it for a very good price as the guy i bought it from had only had it for 3 months then sold his EP3 as standard. Got the Hydro Shield with it as well.
I had read somewhere, on here i think but not 100% sure that they were all noise and no gain and you just had to have a Gruupe M to get any gain.
Well at low to mid revs, its pretty quiet actually. When the engine engages VTEC it growls like a bugger which is pretty cool, a better throttle response as well. I Don't know if I'd want to pay the £315 the guy i bought it from paid but i got if for £170, with the Hydro shield and the delivery cost and it's like new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi valleyman, i was thinking of investing in one of these kits myself, but was a bit put off by the horror stories of having to be a puddle dodger. Does the filter really sit that low in the engine bay?

No mate it doesn't.
The filter sits just above the gearbox and if you get the Hydro Shield like ive got then thats even better. Its like a sock that fits over the cone to protect it from splashes. I think the real problems are with the CAI model as they sit down by the passenger wheel and do get very wet at times. I'll put some pics up on Sat

Yeah i've had a bit of a scare before on a previous motor, with the CAI hose coming through the front bumper, bad times!

Look forward to seeing the photos mate

Back