• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM V2

reidy that sounds good :) let me know might buy it from ya cheers

am in no hurry though but if the price right may aswell :lol:

:)

I've just bought another Injen CAI ! :)
OMG! What have I done!? My wifes gonna kill me!!!!!!! £130 brand new you canny go wrong!!

i brought my AEM V2 from usa. was there on holiday, worked out to be £100, cant complain, car has been so much better since put it on! i would recommend these!

Too expensive, gains arent very good, heatsoak!!

I would go for a second hand Gruppe M or ITG Maxogen both have very good proven gains, no heat soak issues and no hydrolock worries!

Or ARC :D, especially with the amount of water falling out the sky nowadays, of course if you live in Vagas, that is less of an issue... :D

got one for my birthday :D, sounds awsome from like 4k right up to 8k, can anyone explain why it makes a undescribable sound when it vtecs, guessing cos it needs sharp intake of air or something but that note is truly unique and brilliant

Back