• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM V2

got treated to an AEM V2 for xmas for my EP3, ordered from ABP Motorsport and on the box it said it was for the Acura RSX Type S.

messaged ABP to ask if this was the correct one or not (same engine in both the EP3 type R and the stated RSX Type S) which they said it is the correct one ive been sent.

anyone else able to verify this as im not 100% happy with the fitment as it contacts the radiator hose near the throttle body and also causes the throttle cable to get jammed inbetween the bonnet carpety cover thing lol and the AEM pipe.

cheers

Yes that's the correct one mate, parts are shared between both cars like induction kits, exhaust manifolds etc. Some kits are close to the radiator hose, I would suggest try wrapping something round it.

starting to notice in alot of pictures of these fitted to EP3's that the breather hoses attach in different places and also my throttle cable is getting buffed pretty badly now.

Back