• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After a custom mid section!

Anyone know of any companies who could fabricate a custom silenced mid pipe for my J's Racing 60rs backbox? As it won't fit my EP3's OEM pipe.

I am pleased with mine, although I have some knocking that I need to get resolved (might be the back box not b pipe). As I mentioned, my silenced longlife mid pipe cost £150 total

Shame about the knocking. Hopefully it can be rectified. How does the Longlife sound? I know J's have a reputation for some rather loud exhausts so don't want to make my ears bleed. :twisted:

Shame about the knocking. Hopefully it can be rectified. How does the Longlife sound? I know J's have a reputation for some rather loud exhausts so don't want to make my ears bleed. :twisted:

any cat back volume is dependent on the size of the silencer and the back box silencer, these are things that you can choose at longlife or solid fab. Ask them to put the largest silencer on possible. I also had my back box repacked and it was completely empty so this made a huge difference. I'm guessing the J's racing back box is relatively small so ask them to fit the largest silencer possible

any cat back volume is dependent on the size of the silencer and the back box silencer, these are things that you can choose at longlife or solid fab. Ask them to put the largest silencer on possible. I also had my back box repacked and it was completely empty so this made a huge difference. I'm guessing the J's racing back box is relatively small so ask them to fit the largest silencer possible
Sounds like a plan! Reckon I'll ask around at Longlife and Solid Fabrications to find the best deal. Yes the J's box is quite small, but it's so shiny!

Back