• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After wash

yzy7ama2.jpg

classic example of a lovely looking ep3. Many future plans for this?

At the moment I've got unsilenced b pipe hid kit double din dvd CD player .
Next on the list is a wheel refurb air intake team help wind deflectors and window tints . Hoping to get the wheels done before Xmas.

Nice ep3 I've just bought a black one i love it. And i love your knob oops mean gear knob lol. What did you use as mine needs doing.

Haa yeah I love mine too I've wanted one for as long as ii remember but the insurance was always too expensive. Lol
I pinched the refurb from somewhere on here mate if you just search gearknob refurb. It's a good guide. I don't know how to copy the link using tapatalk. Sorry. Any mods planned?

Ta mate. Regarding mods i don't know yet i want to make sure i have a good car before I start throwing money at it.

Just returned from spray shop had bumper smoothed and resprayed looks good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386420245721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386420245721.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386420268519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386420268519.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 29
I've had it done as bumper needed respray anyway due to stone chips ii got square plate gonna put it above fog light on driver side I think

I'm not sure to be honest mate the guy in the body shop said it's too much for filler so I don't know sorry

sorry know its been asked before, when you polished your knob ooh erh what did you use to do the red paint on the gear numbers?

Didn't use any thing the red just needs a good clean that's how they came up after cleaning

Back