• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

aftermarket stereo fitting

hey guys hope this is the right section! Anyway im in need of a stereo fascia for my ep3 I want a good one which will look the part but the place im getting it fitted are saying they will supply the fascia and the mount for £37.00! :eek: which seems a bit steep! But they said i can supply my own. I really want my stereo doing but dont trust myself not to scratch something and then regret it so getting it done for me!

Thanks

29082009375.jpg

so that has no fascia? just single din unit removed and aftermarket put in place? is there any movement or rattles? is there any gaps? dont suppose you have a photo dead in front? Thanks

I sort of did the same, but used the other DIN slot for some gauges :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 123
I've just fitted an Alpine; first I tried without the fascia, and there was a huge gap above the cubby tray. ie. you can see the felt from above the tray. So i fitted the Autoleads fascia after spraying it matt black. Looks much tidier now, although I would've preferred it in the correct silver...

Back