• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aftermarket Wheel - Now Fitted

Dynax

The Babysitter
About to change my JDM Momo steering wheel over to a racing wheel and boss.

Am looking at some new wheels, and cant decide what to get.

I was aiming to go for a suede one, as i think they look classy and offer more grip (trackdays etc). Also found one for £76 on driftworks so its all good.

Is there any disadvantage of a suede wheel? Do they get annoying on long journeys?

Just trying to think before i buy.

Want to buy a wheel thats sub £100 if possible

Saw that in a car at JAE, looked 8) 8)

Suede wheel it is then! Order it on friday 8)

The idea is they work well with racing gloves, though they do only last for a season before they wear out :wink:

SOates82 said:
The idea is they work well with racing gloves, though they do only last for a season before they wear out :wink:

Then you attack them with a suede brush and they are good as new 8)

Suede steering wheel offers excellent grip. It's also good for absorbing sweat from your hands.

Urgent help needed if possible please 8)

I have just purchased my new wheel, and am now after a boss to fit.

Demon tweeks do one which is £40 which im happy with, but there not in stock for 17 days.

Does anyone know elsewhere that will sell these?

Its a momo wheel hub for a 2001+ Civic. The wheel i have is an OMP Suede wheel.

Any help appreciated as i want to get this new wheel on and sell my old one 8)

Mate I looked on ebay, and googled it when I got mine, and demon tweeks was the only supplier and they only had one in stock at the time, seems like they have not bothered to get anymore. Try ebay again you might get lucky.

Dynax said:
Demon tweeks do one which is £40 which im happy with, but there not in stock for 17 days.

Patience young Jedi - 17 days will pass quickly enough. 8)

Most likely will but it doesn't indicate that it comes with a resistor for SRS.
Your SRS light may come on.

Little update, its now fitted.

Just never posted up :lol: Been on for a while now, love it. Offers so much more grip, feels better when driving aswell.

interior.jpg

Suede also matches the type-r seats, so its 8)

Back