• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Air Filter

Hi All

Does anyone know where i can purchase online a new performance panel air filter? Dont want a cone filter but do want a pipercross or K&N panel Filter to fit standard air box.

Regards Andy

Do a search for "air intake guide," one of the lads has done a brilliant document containing all sorts of info for induction kits etc...

Sweet PDF! doesn't give the gains though but defo a brilliant read. Not sure if I want to get my hacksaw out yet for some of them!

Sweet PDF! doesn't give the gains though but defo a brilliant read. Not sure if I want to get my hacksaw out yet for some of them!

Its mint isn't it! And currently sat on my desktop! After reading the guide & looking at other threads i'm going to go for the DIY Hondata air box mod, coupled with an ITG or K&N replacement filter.

A Gruppe M will have wait...for now!

Its mint isn't it! And currently sat on my desktop! After reading the guide & looking at other threads i'm going to go for the DIY Hondata air box mod, coupled with an ITG or K&N replacement filter.

A Gruppe M will have wait...for now!

Glad you found it useful fella, nice to see some people read it :lol:

Back