• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Airwalker or Mugen front lip

Thinking of changing the front lip on my white ep3, not sure whether to go for the airwalker or mugen lip. Im swaying towards the airwalker lip but not entirely sure.

Need some advice on what one to choose?

thanks

I trust you have a pre facelift? The airwalker is for pre-facelift only.

I prefer the Mugen personally, but it's all down to personal preference. saying that, the Mugen can be a SOAB for ground clearance. CDoc4 has had no end of problems with his.

yes mate its pre facelift. ground clearance is a problem already with the standard splitter since its quite low so ive already had to raise it. A friend of mine can get me an airwalker lip for just over £500 but it will take 9 weeks to get here. think the mugen ones are around the £600 mark?

yes mate its pre facelift. ground clearance is a problem already with the standard splitter since its quite low so ive already had to raise it. A friend of mine can get me an airwalker lip for just over £500 but it will take 9 weeks to get here. think the mugen ones are around the £600 mark?

Someone on this forum will vomit at the sight of this post. :lol:

I've got the Walker lip. They're both equally low. :)

Air Walker FTW.

Scouse, if that someone you're referring to is me - as probably the only owner on here with the Air Walker - I paid considerably less than the OP's friend is hooking him up for. Which is a good deal nonetheless - just not as good as the deal my friend got me mine for :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Mugen splitter really lower the nose that much? Even on standard springs? ???

Enough for it to get caught on decent speed bumps and big pot holes in car parks. Be better off staying standard and spending the money on some decent springs.

Enough for it to get caught on decent speed bumps and big pot holes in car parks. Be better off staying standard and spending the money on some decent springs.

Already got some ABP Eibachs, but not yet fitted. Really like the mugen splitter but how low would it be when I put the springs on?! :eek:

Already got some ABP Eibachs, but not yet fitted. Really like the mugen splitter but how low would it be when I put the springs on?! :eek:

Low mate, it will be a PITA.

Gamblors is a pain for him now.

Also, if you do get it fitted it will drive you mad having to keep getting it touched up everytime you tap a curb/speedbump/etc.

Back