• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AIT Sensor query regarding AEM CAI

My mate just got one of the new dry flow filters fitted last night (si version) and from what I have read this reallocated the ait sensor closer to the grill.

I have heard people say the reason the car wont vtec in really wet conditions is due to spray hitting off this? Im sure my mate said the sensor is inside the pipe and its just a hole that would let spray in (I could be wrong so dont have a go at him) and he said covering it in vaseline for examply would protect it from any water and therefore eliminate the problem - any thoughts?

From reading some more it seems the new dry flow filters will suffer more anyway when its wet and hydroshield cover is also required to eliminate potential problems. I think im still gonna go gruppe m but if my mate has no problems then im tempted by the price and noise to go for this again.

Back