• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alarm - no noise but lights flashing

Sounds like its been disconnected on my 2004 EP3, question is how can I check? Where abouts in the alarm?
Cheers

found out the siren is under the divers seat, anyone know anything about that? I'll have a look tomorrow, apparently yer man disconnected it.

hi mate mine does the same! If you disconnect battery then reconnect when you unlock, it will bleep to say its working then when you lock and unlock it will just flash. Think its supposed to be like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate mine does the same! If u disconnect battery then reconnect when you unlock, it will bleep to say its working then when u lock and unlock it will just flash. Think its supposed to be like that.

Please mind the text speak please bud.

Sirens under the drivers seat? Nope only a cubby tray is under the drivers seat in a ep3 ctr.

2001-05, it's tucked up beneath the seat base. It's Pretty well hidden ;)

Did kev find the siren? I would think its under the bonnet :)

I brought it to an Honda garage and they said it was removed. Its in the boot on the drivers side btw

Back