• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alga around edge of rear light cluster, help

Sorry guys, found solution on "how to guide". Solution is to remove the lights and treat with some sort of of alga killer, unless somebody's got an easier solution, cheers guys

Cheers for replying, do you have any idea to remove the lights on the boot, is it any chance to remove the nuts you can see when you remove the two strip's of trim behind the lights,
Regards. nick dastardly.

I don't think you'll have to go for an algae killer.
An all purpose cleaner and a detailing brush should suffice

I stripped off the whole lot from the rear of my Fn2.
It's time consuming, but you need to take the plastic trim off the inside of the tail gate to expose all of the nuts that need to come off. Just watch when your taking the indicators out. It was a while ago that I done it, but I think they're hooked in or something. If you force them, you might break them.
Hot soapy water and a brush of some sort, is all I used. Its a perfectly doable job. You just need to be careful.

Cheers

Back