• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

All Cleaned Waxed And Looking Fantastic!

So after all the bad weather we have had i finally got chance saturday to give her a real good wash foam wax ect ect, so after afew people had asked me to upload a video of her all cleaned up and getting washed ect i have put a video together yesturday, the video was over 2 hours of hard work but i edited it all down to a short vid without missing anything out.

have a look and let me know what you think

feel free to leave a comment or even better a like :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOBu-SL4yOk

Very tidy job mate
Was gonna do mine but I ended up ripping heat shields off instead

Well done job done well

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Turns out its not the shield
It's somewhere at the back, a knocking vibration

Doing my heeeeeed in

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

yeah cherry mate its the thickest foam about I've used a few different types, you used it at all before?
I have never used it mate, but as summer is around the corner I will be cleaning my car near on every day, snow foam looks like a quick fix giving me more time to detail the paintwork.

I have never used it mate, but as summer is around the corner I will be cleaning my car near on every day, snow foam looks like a quick fix giving me more time to detail the paintwork.
you will love it mate just put an inch in thw bottle then Slowly fill with warm water and away you go, just dont wet the car 1st or it will run straight off.

you will love it mate just put an inch in thw bottle then Slowly fill with warm water and away you go, just dont wet the car 1st or it will run straight off.
ok mate sweet, you mean fill the bottle with warm water yeah? ** pick up a 5l cherry snow foam off eBay then, what brand do you use? Rather buy the right one than a duff one lol

Yh mate put your inch of foam in 1st then slowly fill with warm water cos to fast and ya lose the foam, yh just type in ebay cheery snow foam, just has a white lable on it, have a look though as they do deals on 10l

Yh mate put your inch of foam in 1st then slowly fill with warm water cos to fast and ya lose the foam, yh just type in ebay cheery snow foam, just has a white lable on it, have a look though as they do deals on 10l
Perfect thanks for the info, ** have a look on there and see what deals they got as I'm sure my girlfriends dad and brother will want to do there cars as well haha

I paid £22 for a 5l chemical guys snow foam as i already have the lance from detailing world. Or if you have a Karcher pressure washer you can buy a snow foam lance with bottle and 5l of snow foam for £40 ish.

Back