• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 All I want for Xmas is www.ATR.org

:santa:Guys, does anyone have any news of the site coming back on line any time soon :confused: It would be a shame to let the ATR site go down without a trace :(

Cheers
Jim A

merry xmas :santa:

This was Ed's answer to that type of question on HR

(copy and pasted)

Oh it will, I'm just not in a position to do much about with a) being really busy and b) the host reseting the password and then it getting reset moments later, this keeps happening and "they can't understand why".

Me 2 :santa:

and me!

I was looking on the host site (the one linked from the forum temp page. It looks like they keep on resetting passwords - its riduclas(sp?). Some poor sods are loosing valuable business over this stupid situation, you gotta feel real sorry for them :(

i'm really missing it

on the flip side my wife is loving that i'l not always on the computer which means i got some jobs done around the house

I was missing it to start with, but just recently I've found a few other things to be getting on with instead, although I Would like to see it back up again though.

Every time i click the link i cross my fingers and take a deep breath...........................but to no avail as yet. :(

Bring it back santa please

yep i want it back asap:smt023 as i was away most of november smoking cigars, drinking pinnar collada's and sunning myself in cuba:D :cool:

yep i want it back asap:smt023 as i was away most of november smoking cigars, drinking pinnar collada's and sunning myself in cuba:D :cool:

Did you leave the flock at home:eek: :sheep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting every day for ATR.org to reappear. Felt like part of me was missing. :eek: Then I found you all on here. Howdy!
Pete

On top of the site being down for over a month now, has anyone recieved their welcome packs from being a paying member yet??

On top of the site being down for over a month now, has anyone recieved their welcome packs from being a paying member yet??

nope :smt017
there was discussion regarding this matter around september, october time but as i remember no date or fee was agreed unless this was done over november just before the site went down.
ed leake where do i sign/pay :confused:

I have been told that Ed is really busy at work at the monent that's why we haven't heard from him or received parts. As there are a few people including myself that are waiting for parts off his car.

Does he work Christmas Day, Boxing Day? Poor Guy.

Cmon Ed, get the site up and running if you can. If not what about the other guys that were enthusiastic to take over the reigns. I cannot really see Ed making this his number 1 task. Lets remember his car has/is going. Would you really want to spend the time / money getting the site back up and running?

Ed if your looking in here, don't take this the wrong way. There is just a lot of people in the dark regarding the site, club membership, parts purchased and not received.

Cheers

Back