• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

All Round Window Tints On Milanos

Has anyone got any images of all round tints on a Milano? Ive never been a fan of tints on red cars but am just wondering what one would look like?

Thanks

you`re in luck my friend. Looks nice as f*** from the outside and inside

010.jpg

You need to remember to go careful on how much you tint the front windows. Last thing you need is Mr Plod giving you a bill for HM Treasury for being illegal. :rolleyes: :cool:

Just noticed Bacardi, Your Milano has black rims...

I had my standard CTR 17's powder coated in black. Milano Red with the black rims is IMO the best look for CTR.

yea i fancied powdercoating my rims on my milano, so once ive got some cash together i think that is what im going to do, already got smoked windows and already looks good but i think the black rims will make it even better

I've got the tints & standard CTR wheels with the powder coat on my Milano and i love it.

Weirdest thing was my bloody mother suggested the wheels as she saw one out and about. Got to hand it to her for that!

got to admit, i havent had any problems with the police with mine and carlisle is the type of place where young drivers in this types of cars get grilled!

Back