• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 alloys

had my fn2 6weeks now been great except a squeaky dash,then came sunday managed to scrape osf alloy on a high kerb at about 25mph due to police incident closed road,so called dealer and was quoted 366inc vat for new wheel which i think is daylight robbery when u can buy 19 wiyh tyres for 950 from honda,is there anywhere at a reasonable price to buy

£366.00 inc VAT!!!!!! :eek:

For 1 wheel!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Phone around a few dealers fella - see if that price is flexible. ;)

have done my sister works in the motor group where i purchased car at a different dealer and only got about £20 discount as staff

have done my sister works in the motor group where i purchased car at a different dealer and only got about £20 discount as staff

That sucks. :evil: :evil: :evil:

You could try your luck at a scrappy or 2. I am sure there will be a couple of FN2's already in car heaven.

i dont know but ive taken about quarter inch off completely on half of wheel and big gouges in the spoke part of alloy

I know the feeling when you ding one of your alloys,sickening!

As long as your rim is not buckled in any way then you can get it repaired.

I used WICKED WHEELS and they did a fantastic job,trust me my wheel was a state after doing something similar to you but they managed to get it looking like new.
The whole process only took half hour and they came to my house.

Good luck

Nick

morty followed your thoughts and got a alloy repair out he charged £50 done a very good job just lost some profile of alloy on the edge and on the slight ridge going onto spokes but well pleased.just recieved email from a scappy down in birmingham do a wheel for £123 delivered

Back