• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

alternative ecu brands..... any good?

yes mate, the paul with the ad in classifieds section isnt the paul that works at TDi-north he left a little while ago...guess ill wait a little bit

yO! so im after an ecu still, i also do not have an o2 sensor

Ive spoken with Paul regarding his Kpro. The ECU is the US version this is along with a wideband o2 sensor for 950. I have a PRA ecu here at home and i could get the Kpro fitted to that... then i also have to purchase an o2 sensor...

My other small question is if Hondata offer any warranty? if so what type/length

What do you guys think, do you think there is an option that sounds the best? Im not totally decided and the guys on here seem clued up on the Hondata ECU's. As i am unsure im always open to some advice, i cant fully remember everything we talked about, i think this one paul is selling is good for turbocharging etc saying it has more features that the other models this is the one many people are using on the HKS series

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Back