• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alternative to RBC ?

Nick do you know if these guys deliver to the UK as there is a lot of things on their website that I want.

They're saying all the right words anyway.

This would be the last stage of tunninga NA engine for me, after all exhaust and induction are taken care of, this then the throttle body.

Then head work.

Looks good though mate, would be good if you could get one and report back.

Oh looks interesting, cutting the scuttle panel is what puts me off a little bit. If this is proven to give similar gains I can see it being very popular :cool:

Good site that :twisted:

Oh looks interesting, cutting the scuttle panel is what puts me off a little bit. If this is proven to give similar gains I can see it being very popular :cool:

Good site that :twisted:

Lottie, replacement slam panels are something like £30 from Honda, The RBC offers great mid range torque :smt023

I can't see how this will be any different in to the RBC, although not having to trim panels etc to make it fit will be appealing to a lot.

Lottie, replacement slam panels are something like £30 from Honda, The RBC offers great mid range torque :smt023

I can't see how this will be any different in to the RBC, although not having to trim panels etc to make it fit will be appealing to a lot.

Yeh I know but dont really want to be cutting something which is on the car (done that on the last one :lol:)

If the Skunk2 gets the same gains as the RBC then it will be the one to go for :twisted:

If Skunk2 themselves don't ship to UK then one of their stockist will. Won't be cheap though, bet they're heavy.

erm... slight price difference!!

TBH Nick I got my RBC dilivered early last week and was surprised how light it was mate.

not really, GruppeM is what? £600 new possibly more, plus the inlet and a decent throttle body, your talking well over a grand for that lot, pretty much the same price as an ITB kit from jenvey, (only know as iv recently purchased one ;))

Work it out at BHP per £ and the ITB's win by a mile.

Bingo,

after looking at a gruppeM i wouldnt dare spend £600+ on what is essentially a K&N Filter in a fancy well designed box

How much do ITB cost to fit plus woulnt you have to have it all remapped?

for me nothing as id do it myself, wire an aftermarket ecu in, fill it with a base map and drive it to my mappers

how much would an inlet cost to fit as well though if you look at it the other way? plus dont you need a K-pro mapping as well with a different inlet?

Back