• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aluminium Centre Caps for Ep3 wheels

Do they excist ? I'm getting me wheels powder coated and they can't do the Cops due to being plastic

I'm going for a black chrome sort of colour but worried about the paint match if I spray them myself.

hes happy to do the caps the same time if I can get metal ones.

Or could a decent paint shop match the colour ?

The eBay link takes me to 18/19 inch

also so dosent say what material they are , ep3s are only 17s

thank you Loxy

The centre caps aren't 17" bud! They are brushed metal over a plastic disc.

Centre bore should be the same on all CTRs.

my bad sorry I ment wheel size, dosent state 17" in the add but yea your right they should all be the same size centre cap.

Not sure the caps will withstand the temp of being powder coated. I'm after some metal ones or I could possibly make some at work

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they not offer painting caps separately with a can? When I had mine done they did the caps extra for £20.

Im having abit of a custom colour , so not sure it could be made in a paint spray form ( Not 100% Sure either way )

I have a small piece off alloy I can shot blast and ask him to powder the same time and take this to a decent paint shop to match

Sounds like the company you're using only does powder coating.
Any body shop should be able to colour match what you have done to your wheels. Either get a sample from the wheel refurbisher or when the wheels are done, go down to a body shop and ask them to spray the centre caps to match the wheels.

Yea looks like the best option to be honest , and yea I belive that's all they do, price is good and the wheels he's showed me look spot on so can't moan.

I've had bit of a play on Photoshop using someone else's car ( sorry if there on here ) Similar sort of colour to what mine should be like. Tried black centres with Red H.
Don't look bad at all. So i could either go for them or get a colour very close and it should look fine.

free image hosting

Back