• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Angled exhaust

Is there any angled exhaust cat backs available for the ep3. Hks hi power is all i can seem to find but its not that angled. Anybody have any pics of one fitted to an ep3?

something like this

supraangled.jpg

hondaangled.jpg

Is there any angled exhaust cat backs available for the ep3. Hks hi power is all i can seem to find but its not that angled. Anybody have any pics of one fitted to an ep3?

you mean angled to the side? i too would like to know this but probably custom only

There's only 1 pic on the whole internets of it fitted (slight angle) -

p1.jpg

Have to have it imported from Japan. It's pretty cheap too!

I've got one on my Civic, quite a wide angle on it.

WP_000058.jpg

WP_000059.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkSe4vzLTLQ

I
t's about 45 degrees offset. Custom made by Advanced Automotive Systems of Newburn in Newcastle, unsilenced B pipe with a straight through backbox and a cosmetic "sleeve" backbox can. It's effectively an unbroken straight pipe from the cat to the tip. I wanted a Buddy Club Spec II design (straight pipe, no silencers) with the look of an angled Buddy Club Spec III for the classic Jap look and this is what they came up with. Epic smiles per miles, not sure my neighbours would agree though ;)

£200, about the going rate for a hand built backbox round these parts - the unsilenced B pipe was already on the car.

Not sure what that is, looks like it could be custom but I've also seen a lot of Skylines and Supras with similarly huge exhausts. The backbox on that is massive, I'd imagine as far as "cannon" exhausts go it's probably quite quiet. It's a good look I think, but unless it was just an empty metal shell it wouldn't be loud enough for me, and I think a single speed bump would be the end of it, the end of the box looks like it would not be more than 2.5" from the ground in that photo!

yeah wouldnt want it angled up just to the side to still have decent ground clearance. Might just go for a back box like a buddyclub for example and have a custom pipe made up to suit.

Back