• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ann Louise at A-Plan

Hi all

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of A-Plan Insurance in Thatcham. They were brillant and saved me £70 (i had rung the whole insurance world!!).

I spoke to Ann-Therese on 01635 874646 who was very helpful and sopmewhat flirty (hey, i'm old and married!!)

A plan saved me £300 on the CTR insurance, £200 on my life insurance and £60 on house insurance.

Thanks A plan

I'm with A-plan. They might be cheap but there is a reason. If you are unlucky enough to have to claim, they are crap. I been without a car for a week and they couldn't careless.

They were rubbish for me too- still nearly £2k with them :shock: I used to have my insurance throught them for everything- but not even as a past customer cuold I sway anything! :?

Tesco's have just given me a quote of £679 8) That'll do... but I'm going to try one more place that was recommended to me by a guy at ADH...

dotty said:
A-plan never got back to the girlfriend.. :roll:

Me either actually! :x

I put the quote in, then chased them twice with the promise of someone ringing me back 'shortly'.... Still waiting... 2 months on... :(

Also I tried for a quote for a DC5 before I got the Civic. Wouldn't even quote me unless I currently owned a performace car (had an 03 plate Fiesta at the time) that was like the Teg... :?

Shame, as I've heard they're good on prices, they must just have a policy where they don't insure people called Colin or something daft! :lol:

Ann T is cool, I shall be popping round to see her soon and asking her to quote my car as its due August the 12th. I shall pass on your praises to her 8)

Back