• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Annoying squeak from rear wheel/s

Hi all,

Recently noticed a really annoying squeak coming from the rear wheels, it makes the noise as the wheels are turning and if i gently apply the handbake the noise goes away then comes back once released. Any ideas anyone???

Thanks

TR

CAT IN THERE ?
Hi all,

Recently noticed a really annoying squeak coming from the rear wheels, it makes the noise as the wheels are turning and if i gently apply the handbake the noise goes away then comes back once released. Any ideas anyone???

Thanks

TR

I had the same issue for about a month but it's gone now, however when I'm doing motorway driving at high speeds it comes back and I hear it clearly.

Found it at last!!!! Removed rear offside wheel and moved the disc front/ back a few times and it disappeared so I think it must have been some debris trapped between pad and disc.... peace & quiet again!!!

Thanks for your feedback.

TR

Back