• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Another JRSC'd car up and running.

:D :D :D
Finaly got my JRSC fitted this week by the guys at System-R Warrington.

Car had
Three year service,
New Frerodo pads,
AEM CAI,
HKS plugs
650cc RC injectors,

Took it pretty steady to start with and will not be dragging for a while..... untill it goes back for clutch n diff, although I did beat a Corsa oil burner!!

Anyway It produced 240 BHP @ Wheels @ 9psi,
running on 95 ron unleaded, but Im using super just to help a little.

Allways wanted to do this convertion as soon as it appeared and Im not dissapointed at all

Top shout to the System-R squad.

Oh, and I just bought a new van for work so Im doubley SKINT!!

and a couple of siamese cats to keep the misses sweet

Im off to write the begging letters now!.

:lol:

Nice one 8)

Shame you not dragging it yet then, trip to Shakespeare tomorrow ;)

Carl

Welcome to the club m8. Enjoy. I remember getting mine around this time last year...just in time for winter :)

N77_CEJ said:
Nice one 8)

Shame you not dragging it yet then, trip to Shakespeare tomorrow ;)

Carl

Dont think the clutch would last 2 runs :lol: It was making a small noise between 2500-3000rpm's b4 charger was fitted :lol: :cry: :roll: :twisted:

P Reddy said:
:D :D :D
Finaly got my JRSC fitted this week by the guys at System-R Warrington.

Car had
Three year service,
New Frerodo pads,
AEM CAI,
HKS plugs
650cc RC injectors,

Took it pretty steady to start with and will not be dragging for a while..... untill it goes back for clutch n diff, although I did beat a Corsa oil burner!!

Anyway It produced 240 BHP @ Wheels @ 9psi,
running on 95 ron unleaded, but Im using super just to help a little.

Allways wanted to do this convertion as soon as it appeared and Im not dissapointed at all

Top shout to the System-R squad.

Oh, and I just bought a new van for work so Im doubley SKINT!!

and a couple of siamese cats to keep the misses sweet

Im off to write the begging letters now!.

:lol:

did you pic your car up last night mate?? i was in getting some stuff done yesterday morning. mark and paul were showing me your charger. 1st time ive seen one in the flesh and it looked well impressive. well i wouldnt complain about just short of 300 bhp. think ill need to do the brakes , clutch, flywheel and lsd before i go FI.

Glad its all fitted m8 and hope that Clutch lasts the distance m8, will be trying mine out on Sunday :)

Tarticus said:
Glad its all fitted m8 and hope that Clutch lasts the distance m8, will be trying mine out on Sunday :)

Im being kind in the lower gears mate.......... although Id better stop showing off or Im gonna get in serious trouble soon!!!!!!!,,, Fecking awesome.

Back