• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Another Teg

Couldn't cope without one :eek:

Paul finally got his wish :D :p I'm happy too, let the modding commence :D

NewTeg059.jpg

NewTeg016.jpg

NewTeg075.jpg

NewTeg025.jpg

More here :D 8)

http://gallery115272.fotopic.net/c751366.html

Christ, go liv! 8)

How many Type-R's you owned now, 5? 6? :lol:

Very nice choice

Erm im soo confused ???

Did you sell the Blue one after having loads of work carried out on it ??

Or have you now got 2

Erm what happened to the Blue one that Guy tuned with Toda Exhaust and stuff ???

I must have been away somewhere :)

Tarticus said:
Erm what happened to the Blue one that Guy tuned with Toda Exhaust and stuff ???

I think another forum member owns it now...

Nice Liv and Paul very nice!

dotty said:
Tarticus said:

I think another forum member owns it now...

Nice Liv and Paul very nice!

I know who has it :p

So who has the Blue one............................

Im still confused as to why you sold the Blue one, you payed a great deal of cash to have it tuned and mods fitted then sold it and then buy a White one instead and start modding that.

Im soo confused, each to there own and all that but you must have lost a farking god damn fortune ?

Tarticus said:
So who has the Blue one............................

Im still confused as to why you sold the Blue one, you payed a great deal of cash to have it tuned and mods fitted then sold it and then buy a White one instead and start modding that.

Im soo confused, each to there own and all that but you must have lost a farking god damn fortune ?

Thats what I'm thinking :idea:

We originally sold the blue one to make money for a house deposit. We already had a bit as my dad left me some money when he died. :(

Hated not having the Teg and wished we hadn't sold the blue one, so decided to get another and use the money from my dad for the house.

Didn't lose that much money on it really. :)

Livvy + Paul said:
We originally sold the blue one to make money for a house deposit. We already had a bit as my dad left me some money when he died. :(

Hated not having the Teg and wished we hadn't sold the blue one, so decided to get another and use the money from my dad for the house.

Didn't lose that much money on it really. :)

Fair enough :)

White Tegs = 8) 8)

Very nice Livvy + Paul.

Congrats.

Now you get the house and a lovely motor..........nice one. 8) 8) 8)

Very, very fine looking motor guys, looks superb in white. 8) 8) 8)

Back