• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anti Roll Bars

What are my options for uprated ARB's ?
I want to reduce roll by fitting larger diameter ARB's. Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that
you need a JDM ARB upfront if you have a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold.

cheers folks.

JDM or progress rear ARB's are both thicker and will give increased rear stability.

The front JDM ARB is the same thickness so not give any improvement but is required for some exhaust manifolds.

Stiffer rear ARB => move oversteer

JDM or progress rear ARB's are both thicker and will give increased rear stability.

The front JDM ARB is the same thickness so not give any improvement but is required for some exhaust manifolds.

Hi,

If you install a stiffer rear ARB you will reduce the understeer, which might be good, but don't forget that you could possibly end up to the point of getting a nervous rear axle if you go too stiff.

I have installed a JDM LSD on mine, and I don't have understeer anymore. The cars is great, but the steering reponse is bad, not enough self alignment. I will increase caster pretty soon.

Back