• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any advice?

Aye, and not liking the no service history in the ad. But on the other end I'm getting twitch to get my hands on one and the two year warranty sounded appealing...

A little update...
Curiosity got the better of me and I went to look at the car a few days ago. All I can say is; not that one. Had a host of things that set off alarm bells, non matching alloys, damage to almost every panel and strange marks over the centre console, that looked like Edward scissor hands had been desperately trying to claw his way through the dash. So I'll wait and keep looking. You guys were right, I'm just not patient enough...

Keep looking mate, as said there's plenty around. Wouldn't get to excited about warranties either most are worth the paper they're written on.

As said service history is key with high performance cars, I bought a VXR with a sketchy service history and seriously regretted it!

Back