• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Any chance of a facelift on the FN2 Type R?

:confused:

Hi Guys

Has there been any news on the possibility of a facelift on the FN2 Type R? In South Africa we've had a facelift on the normal range but not the Type R.

That would really suck, as mine is but a month old.

Hi r19122, no there's no news of a facelift for the Type R. Will probably stay like it is untill the new Civic gets released

I honestly have no idea, but I think somewhere in 2011 or 2012 would be a good guess. So don't worry, your Type R will still be new for some time to come

There's no need for a face-lift, it needs a back-lift. :D The back lets the car down from some angles IMO. :D

No seriously, nothing's been mooted in regard to spec changes for the 2010 MY - barring the addition of Deep Sapphire Blue to the colour options in place of deep bronze pearl (brown :D), so any possible facelift is far from imminent.

theres already been one technically but not much that you would notice. new colours nhb was available on the early ones I think a few other small things were changed, usb port in the back if i remember correctly.

Back