• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any good recommended honda mechanics liverpool

Im looking at getting some work done to my car shortly, but can anyone recommend and good mechanics that they have used on there ep3, in liverpool or surrounding area.

Cheers carl

+1 on both of those.

Also Eightspeed in Burnley, not too far. I've been to all 3, I'm based in Southport.

Took a trip to TDI north a few days ago, i have to say i was most impressed with there help and knowledge. Thanks for the recommendations gents.

Yeah, TDi is probably the closest for you then. Thought you may of been over my side of the water, as I could of put you onto a decent mechanic :D

Thanks scott, but tdi is only 25 mins away, and it gives me a chance to give the car a run.

Ive only had the car since Jan, im getting the valves done and full road set up, not sure what else.

Ive only had the car since Jan, im getting the valves done and full road set up, not sure what else.
Good stuff. You enjoying it? I still grin every time I drive mine :D Fast Road Set-up is a really good mod, makes it so much more planted. I just wish I'd gotten mine done sooner :D

The car is great, it puts a smile on my face every time. Just wish id got one a long time ago,

Back