• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any ideas?

I tried to get insurance on a DC5 but i've only bin driving nearly 2 years and only got 1 years no claims (think you know what the result was)
I am GOING to buy in July as I turn 25 and will have 2 years no claims.
Any ideas what I could be looking at to pay?
I live in low risk area, no convictions or points and will be parked on driveway.
I know its hard to tell but hoping someone might have simular details.
Cheers!

HAve you tried doing an online quote using some creative dates to match your criteria ???

The question is very difficult to answer fella - Insurance is such a fickle entity. :evil:

Dummy quotes are the only way to gauge the lay of the land, following that you can then play one against the other. :twisted:

Good luck in getting the best price you can. ;)

As a guide, I was paying £650 when I was 25 on my DC5 - that was with 4 years no-claims with A-Plan:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it wont be that cheap but thats something to go on. ta mate
Theres one coming into the country soon thats the spec i want, bloke in garage said if i want it but cant get insured till july they'l keep it locked up there for me.
Gonna try A-plan tomorrow n tell them the situation n see what they say.
Everyone cross everything for me

OUCH! £1800...
Is it worth trying anywhere else or are A-plan pretty much unbeaten?
Probably still gonna go for that even if i cant get it cheaper, cant hold out any longer!

You could also try Greenlight and Adrian Flux, I've had good quotes from both of them.

Back